Registered Nurse – Case Manager (Oklahoma City or Tulsa)
This could be the hardest job you’ll ever love. You will play a crucial role in the healthcare utilization of injured workers. What we do on a daily basis changes lives. Excellence in our services is expected.
Daily travel within a 1-3 hour distance is a big part of this position. Must have dependable vehicle.
This part-time position works from home office, but this does not mean “laid back” job.
We take our work seriously, but family is important. Focus and self-discipline are essential to your success here so that you get the work done and can then spend time with your family.
We are a small company striving for excellence in our field. Do you approach your work with pride and passion? If so, read more to see what we’re looking for in this position.
Coordinate medical treatment and attend doctor visits with the injured worker to obtain treatment plans and communicate with the carrier and the employer toward the best possible outcome.
How effectively you do your job will be demonstrated in healing outcomes not only of the injured workers’ lives, but also in reduction of excessive healthcare dollars and promoting timely return to work.
Essential Role and Responsibilities
• Develop and PRO-actively manage medical treatment plans
• Develop and follow daily tasks to impact injury healing and best outcomes.
• Drive communications between all stakeholders
• Serve the adjusters thru detailed communication and with our medical knowledge. Thinking ahead, planning and applying our clinical skills to the unique situation.
• Advocate for the injured worker thru coordinating services to assist them during the healing process.
• Possesses active unrestricted license in the state of Oklahoma as a Registered Nurse
• Minimum three (3) years’ experience as a registered nurse in case management, orthopedics, critical care, or home health.
• 2+ years’ experience in medical case management
• Great time management, organizational, and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding Customer Service demeanor
• Critical thinking skills and attention to detail
• Basic computer skills with ability to compose professional written reports
• Provide your own dedicated work space for an office that meets HIPPA requirements.
Salary: $30.00 to $33.00 /hour
Apply Today: Send your resume to Leslie.Ballard@jmsconsulting.net
Check us out: www.jmsconsultingllc.com